Last year, we successfully held the Grande Confectionery Art Show & Competition. It was titled “The Sweeter Side of OZ” and it attracted over 1000 people to view over 130 Cakes decorated by the areas TOP Bakers in each division. We even had representation from over 4 STATES! We were able to raise, and then present a check in the amount of $3500.00 to our beneficiary The East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.
This year is going to EVEN BE BIGGER as we are opening the competition to showcase not only Cakes, but now we are including Decorated Cookies, Chocolates and Pulled Sugar Art! We also had Vendors on hand to offer their unique products like Chocolates, Cookies, even flavored Popcorn! Interested in this year’s event? This is the page to bookmark. Below you will find more information including all forms to enter from each category.
Do you bake Cakes, make Decorated Cookies, craft delicious Chocolates, or fashion Pulled Sugar Art? Maybe a unique food item that would be sweet? Want the exposure of an estimated 1000+ prospective customers to sell your products to in one HUGE EVENT? If so we would love to have you in our show and we have limited spaces available in 3 awesome locations INCLUDING THE MAIN EXHIBITION HALL ITSELF! Please read and fill out the form below. We will then send you an email with the required form to participate. WE MUST HAVE YOUR SIGNED FORM ALONG WITH PAYMENT NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 1, 2020. SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED AND WE WILL OFFER 3 UNIQUE LOCATION TO FIT YOUR BUDGET AS WE REALLY WANT TO HAVE YOU JOIN US! We have 3 UNIQUE BOOTH locations for you to choose from to be located for your products.
Why should you join us to sell YOUR MERCHANDISE? If your looking for an outstanding opportunity to not only sell your products to a captured audience craving a treat, but the ability to grow your customer base and share your information with over 1000 potential buyers!
How much are booth spaces and what all is included?
We will offer 3 UNIQUE BOOTH SPACES in this second year of the cake show:
Main Exhibition Hall (VERY LIMITED SPACES) 10 X 10 Booth Space $300.00 10 X 20 $500.00
Entry Lobby ( LIMITED SPACE ) 10 X 10 Booth Space $200.00 10 X 20 $350.00
Magnolia Vendor Room 10 X 10 Booth Space $150.00 10 X 20 $250.00
All Booths include 8 foot draping, with 3 foot side draping, one 8 foot skirted and clothed, and 2 chairs.
The 10 X 20 Booths will have 2 tables. All Booths will feature hooks to hang your banner or signs over.
Will you need electric for your booth?
1. This event will be held rain or shine. This is an indoor event with free parking, and
is on a level surface with easy access.
2. Your booth must be open and staffed during all hours of the event. March 28rd, from 11:00 am to
3. You are responsible for keeping your booth and area clean at all times. All trash must be properly
disposed of. Your area must be clean following the event.
4. All vendors have been approved based on the application submitted. All items for sale will be
reviewed throughout the event.
5. Food vendors may not sell any beverages or food items not described on the application. Approval
for additional items must be requested and received.
6. All sales are from your assigned booth. No roaming sales.
7. Pets/animals of any type are not permitted, other than service dogs.
8. There will be no changes after the booth spaces are assigned.
LOAD IN/LOAD OUT PROCEDURES
1. Load in / set up is Friday beginning at 1 PM – 5 PM. You must completely be set up no later than
5:00 pm. – no exception. A volunteer will greet you and be available to answer questions during
your set up. And then Saturday from 8 AM – 10 AM And all Vendors MUST BE READY BY 10 AM
2. Load out will begin on Saturday after 5:00 pm. Please work with a volunteer to arrange for your
3. Do not block traffic during your load out. Your patience during the load out process is appreciated.
4. Be prepared to bring help, rolling carts, hand trucks to load in to your booth space. Staff cannot
be responsible for loading in, setting up or loading out vendor items, but are on hand to assist.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT
Larry @ 865-689-6877 – www.sugarbakerssupplies.com – HOST
Sean @ 865-773-4161 – www.mywebsitedude.com – CO HOST – MARKETING – MEDIA – EMCEE
GIVING BACK TO THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!
This year held a very special milestone for me. We held the areas LARGEST cake show and competition with over 130 cakes entered and displayed from 4 states! Celebrity judges from the Food Network and Flavor Right helped to judge. And the monies raised went to The East Tennessee Children’s Hospital. The honorable Mayor Glenn Jacobs surprised me by a proclamation delcaring it the store as well as my day. What a humbling event, what an incredible honor, and what a great cause.